- ¼ c broccoli florets
- 2 Tbsp fresh green beans, chopped
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp wakame seaweed (optional)
- 1 Tbsp green onion, sliced (optional)
- 1 Tbsp miso mixed with 2 Tbsp hot water (can add more miso, to taste)
- Heat EVOO in soup pot on medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger, carrots, and celery and saute 5 minutes until fragrant.
- Add water and simmer on low 20 minutes until veggies are tender.
- Add broccoli, beans, seaweed, and tofu. Stir and simmer until tender, but not overcooked (you want the beans and broccoli to remain a bit crisp.
- Remove from heat and add sesame oil, green onion, and miso mixture.
- Enjoy, and let us know on our facebook page if you try it!